We are hiring Junior Mechanical Installers to join our team! Seeking an enthusiastic candidate who has great attention to details, takes pride in their work, and can work well alone and in a team environment.
WES-CO Industries has been a leader in the sheet metal and dust collection industry for 95 years. You will install process cooling and refrigeration equipment. You will be expected to have a basic understanding of:
- Sheet Metal
- Pipe Fitting
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
Communication is important, and your supervisor will assign tasks.
Project Location: We are seeking applicants for a large warehouse renovation in Richmond, CA. The project entails installing new water supplies, piping, and HVAC.
- Assist lead installer (Pipe Fitting & Sheet Metal) in team of other assistants
- Complete given tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Clean work area at end of day
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Entry-level position. Pay starts at $17/hr or higher depending on experience. WES-CO has a Zero Tolerance and Random Testing drug policy. Employees are expected to be punctual and reliable.
- 2 years work experience in HVAC/R, Pipe Fitting (Plumbing), or Sheet Metal
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50+ lbs with proper lifting techniques
- Strong understanding of hand and power tools
- Organized and dependable
- Interest in construction trades
- Willingness to learn from feedback and example
- Mechanically apt
- English fluency
- Reliable mode of transportation (work sites are within the greater Bay Area)
- Time management skills and spacial awareness are a plus
- Forklift, Aerial Lift certifications are a plus
- Vocational Training or Construction work experience preferred
- Medical coverage through Kaiser Permanente
- 4 weeks combined PTO
- Benefits accrue after probationary period (90 days)
Email us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com